By PhD Feindler Eva
In this ground-breaking exploration, a glittering array of experts examine how and why anger is seen as a secondary emotion by way of so much medical theories and practitioners and seeks to respond to the subsequent questions:
- What are anger-related problems?
- What have they got in universal and the way are they diverse?
- How will we deal with a few of the anger-related issues?
Drawing on one case examine, the top-notch participants each one current a special approach to remedy for anger-related problems. via bearing in mind the diversity of views and coverings to be had for anger-related problems, this ebook presents an summary of ways clinicians can enforce each one of those remedies in addition to mix remedies to supply a adapted remedy for every person client.
- Anger comparable problems: easy concerns, versions and Diagnostic issues, Howard Kassinove and Raymond Chip Tafrate
- The Case of Anthony, Eva L. Feindler
- proof for potent therapy of Anger-Related problems, Jerry L. Deffenbacher
- Cultural and Gender issues within the overview and remedy of Anger-Related issues, Sandra P. Thomas
- Psychoanalytic therapy of Anger and Aggression, Danielle Knafo and Seymour Moscovitz
- Anger administration for Adults: A Menu-Driven Cognitive-Behavioral method of the therapy of Anger problems, Raymond Chip Tafrate and Howard Kassinove
- Dialectical habit treatment for Anger-Related problems, Jill H. Rathus
- Couples and family members therapy of Anger problems, Eli Karam and Jay Lebow
- Psychopharmacological concerns in Anger administration, Henry Edwards
- Emotion-Focused treatment for Anger, Josée L. Jarry and Sandra C. Paivio
- Treating Anger with knowledge and Compassion: A Buddhist procedure, C. Peter Bankart
- An Adlerian method of the therapy of Anger problems, Daniel Ecksein, Al Milliren, Paul R. Rasmussen, and Robert Willhite
- Assimilative Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: An Integrative method of Anger problems, Jerold Gold
- a number of views at the Conceptualization and remedy of Anger-Related issues, Eva L. Feindler and Alison Byers
Series Edtor's Note
Foreword, by Ray DiGiuseppe, PhD
Questions for Contributors
Appendix A: Comparative remedies of Anger-Related problems
Read or Download Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) PDF
Similar pathologies books
Discover ways to harness the method of restoration from psychological sickness to be used within the transformative therapeutic of your OT consumers! This informative e-book for occupational therapists describes the restoration version from theoretical and experiential views, and exhibits the way to use it so much successfully. It examines the main constructs of the version, describes the restoration technique, bargains particular OT techniques to help restoration, and gives instructions for incorporating health and restoration rules into psychological wellbeing and fitness providers.
This medical reference and generally followed textual content is famous because the most suitable consultant to knowing and treating usually encountered mental issues in adults. Showcasing evidence-based psychotherapy types, the amount addresses the main urgent query requested through scholars and practitioners--"How do I do it?
Difficult Disguises examines psychiatric stipulations which aren't unavoidably unusual, infrequent or unique yet are not easy for the clinician who may possibly fight to arrive a prognosis and to establish administration thoughts. although, with familiarity, those stipulations can and may be acknowledged. This re-creation is an workout in consciousness-raising in addition to a caution to watch out for diagnostic platforms which, regardless of their many virtues, may possibly develop into too influential and should perpetuate blunders that are to the detriment of sufferers.
Authoritative and finished, this quantity offers a latest psychodynamic point of view on often encountered mental problems in adults, little ones, and kids. top overseas professionals evaluation the growing to be facts base for psychoanalytic theories and healing versions.
Extra resources for Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological)